Re: Server shutting down - Internal Error

by Aegis_Kleais

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Server shutting down - Internal Error

★ Guide

Is it just me?

It allows me to keep queuing but just after selection i get that message and get booted back to the start screen.

Message 1 of 18 (24,260 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide

I play on PC.

The issue came in went in a span of 3-4 attempts to get in a game, It hasn't came back up since so it probably was a patch.

View in thread

Message 3 of 18 (24,110 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Fingrpistols 

What platform are you playing on? A patch came out yesterday so it's possible you needed to restart to get it. Let us know if you're still getting this after rebooting your network. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 18 (24,117 Views)

★ Guide

I play on PC.

The issue came in went in a span of 3-4 attempts to get in a game, It hasn't came back up since so it probably was a patch.

Message 3 of 18 (24,111 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I play on xbox1

Message 4 of 18 (23,025 Views)

★ Apprentice

We are having the same issues on the Xbox. The day before yesterday in a matter of 3 hours i was kicked 6 times. Yesterday i played for not even less than 2 hours and was kicked three times..... i changed location of the server but I still get kicked all the way out into the very first screen. Im assuming this will be fixed tommorow when the new season drops but i doubt it since the easter eggs are whats making the server lag out.

Message 5 of 18 (22,574 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So im getting the internal server shutting down icon.  This is my first time getting this.  I keep hearing there was an update but that was back in November.  I play for 3 minutes then get booted out of a game ever while in ranked i lost so many points the other day thinking playing will fix this,  but no.  today is the 3rd day and i keep getting booted and it's annoying.   How do i fix this? and i am not level 500 >.< 

Message 6 of 18 (20,382 Views)

★ Guide

By it's name, "Internal Server Error" sounds akin to web server errors of the same name. It implies that an exception occurred on the server that was not handled or resulted in the game not being able to recover. So, it issues a "kill" to all connected clients, and you get that message. After that, it restarts itself with the same codebase, meaning that there's still a possibility the issue could occur again. It can either be something that occurs without client-action, or something that is caused by specific client action (meaning if someone realizes what they did before the server crashed, they might be able to publicize it and have people maliciously crash the server until the bug is identified and addressed)

Message 7 of 18 (20,337 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have similiar problems. I crash during ranked games and getting the error message Server shutting down - internal error.

And of course as with the long list of bugs you loose RP. Its frustrating a company as big as EA cannot provide stable service. You know EA if you were a indie company then it would be ok.

BUT YOU MILKING EVERY PENNY OUT OF YOUR COSTUMERS AND DELIVER BAD SERVICE THATS EA.

Message 8 of 18 (20,312 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Getting it on my Xbox and my ps4 this is broken and you guys are screwing my rank for this mess up! 

Message 9 of 18 (19,784 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Getting it in games, kicks me out of games saying server shut down. I will be ending a game and it does it and kicks me out of my party. Does it when I’m by myself on main menu. It started it when they did the new update with the bloodhound stuff. It does it over and over 

Message 10 of 18 (19,657 Views)