Svar: Server player count on rented server gets stuck at 64/64 players - Server

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Server player count on rented server gets stuck at 64/64 players - Server dies

★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Reported player count on rented servere gets stuck in server browser, stops matchmaking joins and results in server dying. Extremely annoying bug that as of late has happened every night.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Set up a server.
What happens when the bug occurs? You loose all players on the server when people don't wanna play on a server with declining playercount.
Please select your region Europe
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Not relevant.
Enter RAM memory size in GB Not relevant.

NO.

Message 1 of 6 (2,275 Views)
Highlighted

EA DICE Team
Hey @MurKr37 so if I understand you correct. When you get 64 players on the server, no one can join the server any more or?

/Atic
Message 2 of 6 (2,256 Views)

★★ Novice
No, the player count gets stuck. So it looks like the server is full + people in que but its not full. Then the server stops getting new players from matchmaking server witch results in the server loosing all its players.
Message 3 of 6 (2,222 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hi @MurKr37,

Thanks for the clarification!

I have sent this on to the team! Standard smile

/Atic
Message 4 of 6 (2,198 Views)

Re: Svar: Server player count on rented server gets stuck at 64/64 players - Ser

★★★ Newbie

I have had the same problem for over a month now.  Server count shows 50-64 players on the server but when I jump on, only a few or no players at all.  Very frustrating.

Message 5 of 6 (2,130 Views)

Re: Svar: Server player count on rented server gets stuck at 64/64 players - Ser

Community Manager

@FreedomEagle1958 

Are you seeing this happen from your favorite's list?

Go to your server browser filter and reset back to default. Don't adjust anything else other than player slot size. Add "None, 1-5, and 6-10." You should see a lot more servers pop up. Sort by player size and refresh the list. 

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 6 (2,115 Views)