Server list absent

by KrAsHsToNe123

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Server list absent

★ Novice

Hello,

Last night I've faced an issue regarding logging into the game. Upon waiting for the character selection screen to load, the server selection screen comes up but all the servers are absent. I've looked here and there for a variety of solutions, checking firewall, antivirus, turning both of them off, adding both launcher.exe and swtor.exe to the exceptions, etc. as well as setting the same  compatibility of both the launcher and swtor.exe (although on windows 10 it only goes up to windows 7 or 8). Even flushed the dns. None of this seems to work, so I ended up deleting/reinstalling the game, which didn't help either. Most of the offered solutions go way back as well (2012-2013, some to 2017 but basically are the same ones) so I don t really know if they are still viable.  Funny thing is, yesterday during the day everything worked fine. Never had this issue before. Any suggestions on how to fix this? I've added a screenshot of what my server list looks like.

Sincerely yours,

Krash

Message 1 of 3 (321 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Server list absent

@KrAsHsToNe123 

difficult to say , rebooted the router / modem and tried a different internet connection to see if it is system related or ISP related

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (313 Views)

All Replies

@KrAsHsToNe123 

difficult to say , rebooted the router / modem and tried a different internet connection to see if it is system related or ISP related

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 3 (314 Views)

★ Novice
@proxos666 well looks like this solved it. Although no idea for how long xd Hope it sticks. Anyway, thanks ! Cheers.
Message 3 of 3 (302 Views)