Re: Server issues?

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Server issues?

★★★ Newbie

I haveing issues with the Apex servers.

i have Latency problems every game and congestion and Prediction error now n then.

but the wierd thing is that my girlfriend play on the same network as i am and she barely never get these icons.

we tried to switch accounts on our ps4 and i was allways lagging on my ps4 account.

please help <3

Message 1 of 4 (346 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Climatefood

I want to try running through some troubleshooting steps to see if we can help out with the latency issues you've been seeing. 

A good place to start would be with the basic connectivity troubleshooting steps over at the EA Help website. If it's still happening after that check out the PS4-specific steps as well. Let me know if you're still running into the same issues afterward. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (289 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi @Climatefood

Were you able to try running through the steps I mentioned? Are you still seeing any sort of connection issues at all? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 4 (254 Views)

★ Guide

Servers are beyond garbage. Just today I've had the single WORST experience I've ever had with Apex. Rubberbanding, Prediction Errors, Warping everywhere. Ping? 28ms. Bandwidth? 140M down, 6M up. CPU, RAM and GPU were all in nominal ranges. Played some other online games. ZERO issues.

The problem is on EA/Respawn's side. And for as long as prediction errors have been around, it seems like it's something beyond the skill for the developer to actually fix. That's a true shame, cause this game's genuinely fun for the short hour or two you might get per day when the Prediction Errors take a break. But I wouldn't hold your breath for a solution.

Message 4 of 4 (229 Views)