Re: Server in Turkey

by kucukkaraca

Original Post

Server in Turkey

★★★ Novice

Dear EA,

I believe I speak on behalf of everyone in Turkey when I say “we really need a server”. I play week in and week out on Fifa and have played this game since 2015 but unfortunately this will be my last year on this game as I cannot continue under these standards. I feel bad for all the money I have spent on this game and have been completely unrewarded. I think it is not fair that I have never even seen a 5 bar ping and that my average ping is 52ms when my opponent is playing on average 12ms. Also it takes me ages to find an opponent with a ping less than 50ms which usually ends up being max 42ms. Does this sound fair to you? Would you play in these under these conditions?
Until EA sets up a server in Turkey I am sorry to say that I refuse to spend a single more second waisting my time and money. Have a splendid day.

Best regards,

kucukkaraca

Message 1 of 9 (3,175 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@kucukkaraca Mee too.
Message 2 of 9 (2,972 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have no idea why this post has got attention nearly 5 moths after positing it but I can tell you I didn't buy the new game and my life changed for the better. Advice: It's not game worth your time. I kept to my guns and waiting for EA's servers Standard smile

Message 3 of 9 (2,951 Views)

★ Novice
@kucukkaraca Yep. Me and my many friends have stopped buying this game. No FIFA 22 until they show some progress about Turkey servers
Message 4 of 9 (2,511 Views)

★★★★ Novice

We need servers for fifa 22 in turkey. What are you waiting for ea?

Message 5 of 9 (2,323 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Important case. Up.

Message 6 of 9 (2,289 Views)

★ Novice

east europa needs fifa server. i am plaing like 55-75 ms against ppl who have max 15 ms. lol...just lol...In all other games we are almost equal to other ppl from different  regions but at fifa  it gets more painful every year. But i can easily say that fifa 22 is by far the worst connection in this region. Istanbul needs a server to help all east europa and near other  regions. make it fast before too many ppl quits with one way ticket. There would be new football  games! U wont be alone next year. Be smart and make ur customers happy !

Message 7 of 9 (2,146 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA Sports doesn't treat us like humans. I play with 65-75 ms ping. I feel like I'm not controlling my players every game. I lose the ball before it even gets to my player. My players don't move towards the field due to high ping. Opponent players are extremely fast and my players are like turtles. I became a swearer and a nervous wreck.

Message 8 of 9 (1,051 Views)

@unwaveringly This thread is over 2 years old so I'll go ahead and lock this thread. You're more than welcome to create a new thread.

Black Champion chinsrus.png

Message 9 of 9 (1,047 Views)