Re: Server error

by ventura_LSJ

Original Post

Server error

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I am the only person who, playing a game, disconnects me from the game or does not let me enter the game directly and sends me to the lobby due to server error? I'm not saying I have bad ping but it happens to me from time to time

Message 1 of 10 (713 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @FerArianator,

Have you tried any of these steps to see if this helps the situation?

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Let us know if this alleviates some of the issues.

Thanks Standard smile 

★★★ Novice

Having disconnection issues as well...uninstalled/reinstalled origin...verified game files...checked my internet connection...reset my modem and router (playing on a wired connection)...will play about 3 matches in grand operations then get a DC...am seeing symbols on screen during matches...contacted support...case 44858308...starting to get annoyed with the DCing....loosing out on xp and credits...

Message 3 of 10 (700 Views)

★★★ Novice

Update....tried everythig listed on checking connection...still does it...got a pic of these symbols that come up sometimes while playing...

Message 4 of 10 (685 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @ventura_LSJ,

These are the symbols you're most likely seeing on your screen:

rv7ufBv.png

★★★ Novice
The first 2 in the "client" section are popping up...saw the "server" one once or twice...never saw the rest...usually in yellow...
Message 6 of 10 (671 Views)

EA DICE Team

So you are seeing the packed loss for you @ventura_LSJ ? 

/Atic 

Message 7 of 10 (638 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Yes...im not at home but i did a UO trace and had a big gap in ping...was fast as 79 and jumped to 156 mls...i can post the results when i get home...wont be till late night...

Update: Just got home...heres the UO results...

(removed UO-trace)

Message 8 of 10 (626 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @ventura_LSJ, took a look on that UO-Trace and nothing that really stood out some minor spikes. While the server you did ping is in the US its a big country.

Do you have a 4g device that you can try to use a network device and try to play to see if that makes any difference? Make sure that 4g device is not connected to the wifi. 

/Atic

Message 9 of 10 (595 Views)

★★★ Novice
Not quite sure what your asking...my tech knowledge is limited...Im playing on a Alienware laptop (17R3) and using a wired connection...
Message 10 of 10 (590 Views)