Server browser (oceania) only shows current Tides of War game modes - PC

by Sneddomaestro

Original Post

Server browser (oceania) only shows current Tides of War game modes - PC

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi there. 

This has been an ongoing problem. When searching for Oceania servers, the server browser will ONLY show certain game modes.

Usually, it only shows the current weeks mode that is being encouraged by Tides of War. Sometimes, it will only show conquest servers. I know there are servers with all game modes being played, as this happens even at peak hours. Once the current week's mode is over, it will switch. Last week, I could only play Breakthrough. Now, I can only play Frontlines. If I use the match finder it will put me in a Japanese server with high ping.

I've been playing since BF 1942 so yes, I understand how the server browser works, and yes, I've tried ALL possible combinations of resetting filters, searching mode by mode, all combinations of slots, etc. Searching other locations works - but I don't want to play foreign servers with high ping. 

I know you guys at EA know about this, as I have seen several other threads about it, dating back to the beta of BfV. I've also spotted threads about this issue happening with BF1.

So how come there has been no action taken on it? How can something like this be allowed to happen? It makes the game worthless for me.... I don't want to be stuck playing Frontlines for the next couple weeks please. In a match I played just now, the entire server was complaining about being forced to play Frontlines - and other people in that server were having this same issue. 

I love BF and want to play/support the game but this is a major issue and a major turn off.

Message 1 of 1 (198 Views)