Server Request

by Ryantjie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Server Request

★★★★ Novice

Is it possible to request a server in your country?

Message 1 of 5 (413 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Server Request

Community Manager

@Ryantjie 

Server location is determined by technical and economic factors and so user request is not generally taken into account.

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (391 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Ryantjie 

Server location is determined by technical and economic factors and so user request is not generally taken into account.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (392 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Like EA hasn't made millions from Canadians they can't put servers in every country they make money from? 

Message 3 of 5 (388 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks Barry for the reply,

what if if I have a community of ZA Apex players? How many would I need to make this possible? As there are 1000s maybe more supporters supporting Apex here in ZA. I mean even our neighboring countries run off on game servers dedicated to our country. You have to understand we aren’t a small country anymore and our country runs off on fast speed internet.

i am not doing this for recognition, but because I would like to enhance the gaming experience.

warmest regards

Ryantjie 

Message 4 of 5 (380 Views)

★★★★ Guide

It likely not going to happen if they don't have servers there for EA sports already. I'm in Canada I have to play at 120 to 180 packet losing ping. Canada doesn't have an apex server really sad. I've been buying EA games since the 90s I think if they want to sell multiplayer games in any country they should have servers in it.

Message 5 of 5 (372 Views)