Re: Server Ping Probalm After DEC 2017 Patch Update

by taquete

Original Post

Server Ping Probalm After DEC 2017 Patch Update

★ Novice

I Live In India.I Play Bf1 About One Year But After 2017 Dec Patch Update My ping Goes Sky High,,,Before Update I Get HongKong Server ping 60ms to 70ms,Middle east 40ms to 50ms, Japan 105ms to 120ms But Now I Got HongKong Server Ping 250ms,Middle east 250ms to 280ms.Japan 300ms. I cant Play This game For 2 Weaks. My Internet Is Fine I Am Geting Low Ping In Other Games I Check my ISP And Everything Is Fine ...Dose Anyone Having The Same Problam????Plz Help me

Message 1 of 8 (941 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I have the same problem here ( EU servers ) and we need more players to report this problem , my ping in game increased to 200% from what it was 2-3 days ago !! obviously I checked my internet and other online games and all seems normal except for BF1 , I mean this game doesn't run for one week without problems .

Also server browser show same ping for all servers which is impossible , also the ping in server browser is way different form what in game , all this because EA/DICE decided to manage the servers themselves and not let the pro 3rd party companies do the job like in BF4 and BF3 in which we don't have any connection/network problems .

Also yesterday I joined a server where all players have a higher ping than their normal ( almost all of them have 200% higher than everyday normal ping ) but sadly we have few to report this problem.

Message 2 of 8 (933 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same here, i can't play anymore. I should have 40-50 ping max, and now i'm between 150 and 200

Edit: Now, from 100 to 250

Message 3 of 8 (930 Views)

★ Novice

Yeah,we need more players to report this problem...I Google This Problam But There Is no Solution Available In The Internet

Message 4 of 8 (910 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im in US and was ave 25-65, now over 300. Basically unplayable now. My internet is not the issue, really pissed off.. 

Message 5 of 8 (878 Views)

★★★ Novice

Me too. The game is unplayable and the gameplay screen keeps showing my the sudden very high ping. 

Message 6 of 8 (837 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm from Argentina, and have the same problem. Before, i could play in the brasil servers with 50ms ping, now it sky rocketed for some reason to 500 and sometimes even 2000 in the same servers. I checked the Windows Resource Monitor, and my bf1.exe when playing online connects to the IP 134.213.244.166 (IP from London, maybe an EA datacenter) even tho im in Argentina and playing in servers hosted in Brasil.

Message 7 of 8 (828 Views)

★★ Novice

same problem here,  i live in Boise Idaho and my latency has jumped to around 185ms from what used to be 40-80ms depending on if i chose west NA or east NA servers... I've seen it go to 5,448ms in game. unplayable, 1/5stars would not play again

Message 8 of 8 (722 Views)