Re: Server Issues Lag and Packet loss SPIKE!!

by YabadabadabaDooo

Original Post

Server Issues Lag and Packet loss SPIKE!!

★★ Novice

Disgrace to Respawn and EA.. Worst servers i have ever encountered in any game in my entire life (Im 27 so that's saying something). Can't play the game at peak times. Actually i have to choose hours to play when there are no issues. Embarrassing. 

Ohh yeah and before any of the technical crew comes rushing and send me to the "Tutorial" ... Every possible solution ever written in this entire forum regarding server issues- It has been done,Checked, Verified by professionals that the problem is not on my end.

Message 1 of 6 (491 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@YabadabadabaDooo I have the same thing on xbox one.
Rebooted everything
Port forwarded
Changed dns
Actually paid to upgrade my internet (even though apex ran fine until january 8th)
Had my ISP tech support monitor my connection and physically come look at my router and internet cables
Hardwired my xbox into router
Absolutley no luck.
When it ran good I was 20-50 ms ping and 1% packet loss
Now I'm 73ms ping and 2% packet loss on the best available server and its un playable. Absolutely brutal lag/hop/freezes
Message 2 of 6 (458 Views)

★ Apprentice

i started to get lag and ping spike since 2020.

Before that no issue at all... i tried all the possible solution like

1. turned of QoS.

2. update texture streaming budget to None.

Can't even finished 1 game at all. always out of sync and ping spike randomly

Message 3 of 6 (424 Views)

★★ Novice

No comment from anybody by now. EA losing players . Even pro streamers are going for "Escape from Tarkov".

Really is a shame. I hope this game will crash on your faces and then you wll realise you took everybody for granted

Message 4 of 6 (374 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@YabadabadabaDooo I agree with everything except that last part. I would rather see them fix it and go on to be the most successful battle royale. The key word being fix it lol
Message 5 of 6 (350 Views)

★★ Novice

Another day goes by without any reply from tech support.

Same lags and net errors with 60% packet loss on all servers.

Just sad this game can not keep up with peak hours. I come back from work to find unplayable game

Message 6 of 6 (319 Views)