Server Error 721

by parkeradams1991

Original Post

Server Error 721

★★★ Novice

I can't connect to Squadrons due to Server Error Code 721. It seems to only happen when trying to play with my gameshare family member. And it lets the first person to connect into the game but the second one cannot connect.

Message 1 of 59 (9,013 Views)

Re: Server Error 721

★★ Novice

Same here, but without being able to connect at all (no gameshare); longest connection I had was about 5 minutes, then it went back to Error 721 every time I try to reconnect.

Message 2 of 59 (8,979 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same issue. It says I have horrible connection or it can’t connect to the servers and boots me back to the main menu or crashes on me. My internet and specs are just fine as it runs the game perfectly at ultra settings and plays fine during the campaign.

Message 3 of 59 (8,953 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here. My brother and I both have the game but only one of us can connect at the same time

Message 4 of 59 (8,930 Views)

★★ Novice

Contacted EA support and they literally just sent me the link to the basic troubleshooting page...you know, the page that ends with Contact Us if that didn't resolve your issue.

Message 5 of 59 (8,921 Views)

'Failed to connect'

★★ Novice

Upon buying the game I was able to play it without any issue, later on however my brother also installed the game. The issue still continues and we have no know way of how to fix it, when ever i play it, my brother gets the error code and whenever my brother plays it I get an error code.

The error code is a simple 721 'failed to connect to ea servers, please check your internet'. It's kinda disappointing knowing my internet is fine considering I'm able to play it fine but unable to play it with my brother in the other room at the same time.

Message 6 of 59 (9,019 Views)

Error code 721 Star wars Squadron

★ Novice

Error code 721 keeps popping up whenever I try to connect to the server. I pre ordered the game and I still have yet to be able to play online. What's the solution?

Message 7 of 59 (8,941 Views)

Re: Error code 721 Star wars Squadron

★★★ Novice

Yep. Same here. I have tried chatting with EA and they didn't have a solution either. 

Message 8 of 59 (8,929 Views)

Re: 'Failed to connect'

★★★ Novice

Same here. It only seems to happen when trying to play with the person you game share with. It sucks bad and I chatted with EA and they don't have a solution. 

Message 9 of 59 (8,992 Views)

Re: 'Failed to connect'

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@vukacyicaruylMy squad is having this same issue. I can get into matches every time perfectly, but members of my squad will never hit the load screen getting this same error message. It sucks because either I leave the match to try queuing with them again, or stay and we don't get to play together. Happens easily 50% or more times we queue.

edit - we are all on Steam-pc no VR

Message 10 of 59 (8,981 Views)