Server Down?

by Tytoxa

Original Post

Server Down?

★★★★★ Newbie

I cant find a online world and cant join any multiplayer game, are the servers down?

Message 1 of 5 (375 Views)

Re: Server Down?

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Tytoxa

As far as I'm aware, I haven't seen any information about Servers being down at the moment.

Have you tried these steps just in case?

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

★★★★ Novice
@Tytoxa Just wanted to note that about the time you posted this, I noticed the same problem. It would only kick me in to an empty map, I even tested another region. After waiting some time, I was finally able to load into a multiplayer map as normal, with other players. I noticed that once I backed out to Giddy Park (no matter Plant or Zombie side), I was automatically put on a Private server without prompting. Here's hoping it was just an odd fluke.
Message 3 of 5 (346 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @Tytoxa  @jJordan125  Do you still notice any issue with network or was it a one time off issue? 

/Atic 

Message 4 of 5 (288 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic Since my posting, we haven't (my husband and I both play) noticed this specific issue. However, we are still seeing a lot of graphic distortion, blinking out, or "spazz-like" behavior of the scenary if we play in split-screen mode. We're still able to play, but it will often cause our character to * out of sprint mode, us to not be able to see targets (cause they are blinking out), or just general sluggishness.
Thankfully though, not a complete crash/server down-like issue from before.

~bbqjenn
Message 5 of 5 (276 Views)