Re: Server Disconnected

by iluminatethesky

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Server Disconnected

★★★ Newbie

For 2 days now I have not been able to join an online game. Every time I enter matchmaking it says "Server Disconnected. Connection to EA Online timed out. Your network bandwidth and/or network latency may not meet the requirements for this game." However my connection is perfectly fine and can play every other game perfectly fine with no lag. Including other EA and Battlefield games.

Message 1 of 5 (613 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Baloan404,

Please try these steps:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/console/connection-troubleshooting-advanced-playstation/

I would also recommend opening the recommended Ports for Battlefield V on your Router.

You can find the Ports here:

If you're still having issues, please let us know.

Thanks Standard smile 

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (547 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

You're not alone there seem to be a bunch of us having this issue. Although I can get into and game and play sometimes and hr or even 5 mins before I get randomly disconnected from the server. Hope they fix this.

Message 2 of 5 (591 Views)

★★★ Novice

so i found out there is an issue with the latest Nvidia drivers. re-roll back to version 416.81 this should correct your problem, it fixed my disconnect issues with BF5.

Message 3 of 5 (583 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes I have seen that solution the only problem is... I am on playstation.

Message 4 of 5 (568 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @Baloan404,

Please try these steps:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/console/connection-troubleshooting-advanced-playstation/

I would also recommend opening the recommended Ports for Battlefield V on your Router.

You can find the Ports here:

If you're still having issues, please let us know.

Thanks Standard smile