Re: Server Connection Issues

by EA_Ataashi

Original Post

Server Connection Issues

★★★ Newbie

Hello, 

I bought Titanfall 2 for PS4 not 3 days ago and have been since playing the story mode off and on. 

Today, however, I decided to get some multiplayer in and was booted out of every single game I attempted to play almost immediately, usually getting some strange error: "Connection to Server times out". 

So I did the usual support call jamboree, reset PS4, reset router, Check for updates, make sure my ports are in order .

Still after doing all of these things multiple times I either couldn't play online, or when I got into a game, my character would stop responding to my controls and within 5 seconds I'd be booted off again with the same error message. 

I play games like Planetside 2, Dark Souls 3, and CoD: WW2 and NONE of these games are having similar issues. So I can only assume it's an error on the games part .

Any help would be appreciated, I'll edit this OP with screenshots as this continues to happen.  

Message 1 of 2 (533 Views)

Re: Server Connection Issues

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @SincereFlowers1

I'm sorry to hear about your connection issues in Titanfall 2 Frown I've double-checked our server status, but there was no indicator that something was wrong Oops

Could I ask which version of Internet protocol do you use? Is it IPv4 or IPv6?

Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 2 (495 Views)