Re: Seriously tired of my game freezing and then disconnecting

by EzyHawk

Original Post

Seriously tired of my game freezing and then disconnecting

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

My game just freezes every so often. Then within many of those freezes, I'd end up freezing for more than 15 seconds or so then just end up disconnecting when I get back into the game.

So irritating to be ranking and getting placed to be in a position where I'd get triple digit points... only to not get anything thanks to disconnecting. It's not my internet either. My game's been fine when I stopped at Season 2 but upon playing again in Season 4, freeze, freeze, freeze, crash. It's annoying. There's no error. Just freezes my whole PC then when I get back in, the game's not even in sync and I'd end up with code:net. I have Windows 7, so I don't have that Killer Network thing. Probably missed out on at least a good 400RP because of this stupid issue with freezing and disconnecting.

Really don't get it at all.

What's the deal?

Again, season 2 was perfectly fine. Season 0 I did deal with a lot of crashing though, but it was the "memory cannot be read" error.

Message 1 of 2 (273 Views)

Re: Seriously tired of my game freezing and then disconnecting

Champion

@Ph0enixWright 

Please do the following:
1. Run the game as administrator
--------------------------------------------
2:  Verify that your drivers are all up-to-date
3. Verify and Repair the game files.
4. Try to clear your Origin cache by doing the following:>How to clear Origin Cache<
5. Repair Easy Anti Cheat 
C>Program Files x86>Origin Games>Apex>EasyAntiCheat and open easy anti chat setup
Click on "Repair Service".
6. Do you have any third party softwares running (Anivirus, discord, firewall etc)?

> 6.1 Antivirus - Try to whitlist the game in your antivirus software and see if this helps.

>> 6.2 Discord - Discord overlay and hardware acceleration since they can cause an issue.

>>> 6.3 Firewall - Allow connections through the firewall

7. Run CCleaner and Malwarebytes and see if the result may help your situation.<
8. Re-install the game
9. Changing language and then change it back to your original language (This has been reported to help in some issues).

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 2 (257 Views)