Security key not working - cant login.

by Venompapa

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Security key not working - cant login.

★★★ Newbie

Hello, i have an issue with my security key. Wasnt logging into the game/website since a long time and it wasnt accepting the security code, ive tried to reinstall the phone app from the google play store to find out i need a serial code to get it work but since im locked out from my account its not helping much...

There any suggestion what can i do about this? Cant reach the support since tickets only for subscribers...

Message 1 of 3 (427 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Security key not working - cant login.

★★★★ Apprentice

There's a guide here for adding and removing a security key. If you can't get it to work, you should be able to remove the key, which will at least allow you to log in.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (407 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice

There's a guide here for adding and removing a security key. If you can't get it to work, you should be able to remove the key, which will at least allow you to log in.

Message 2 of 3 (408 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Im getting stuck at the "Lost your Security Key?" part of the guide since that question never appears for me under the security key code form. Frown

EDIT: nvm ive got it work now, just did remember ive changed my login password since last time o.o thanks you for the help!

Message 3 of 3 (385 Views)