Security key not receiving email to remove it

by Daznaier

Original Post

Security key not receiving email to remove it

★★★ Newbie

Hello everybody,

I am coming back to SWTOR after 2 years and i dont have the security code anymore. When i click for security code removal i dont receive the one time password on my email. Could somebody please help. BTW - not sure if the email i use for ea.com is the same as for swtor. i can provide my display name and even password but not sure which email is in used for the swtor. is it possible for this one time password to be send to the email i use for ea.com? or is it possible for the support team to just remove the security code?

Message 1 of 2 (254 Views)

Re: Security key not receiving email to remove it

Hero

@Daznaier 

Just following up to see if you were able to remove the security key?  If not you can try to go to swtor.com, go to the login screen and choose the Forgot Your Display Name to see if you receive that email.

Depending on how old your account is, the email for both EA and Swtor can be the same if they are linked.  If it's a recent account, they would not be linked and could have different emails.  This would help determine what email is on your swtor.com account.

If all else you can call customer service as per here for further assistance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 2 (123 Views)