Seasons - opponent quits losing game but match doesn’t count (no win, no loss)

by hspilla

Original Post

Re: Seasons - opponent quits losing game but match doesn’t count (no win, no los

★★★ Newbie
@GreigRiley How did you share your screen exactly ? Extended or duplicate ??
Message 41 of 109 (3,089 Views)

Re: Seasons - opponent quits losing game but match doesn’t count (no win, no los

★★★ Newbie

These kind of players are sorely losers.

I just had a game in Rivals 8. I was down 0-3 at halftime.

At 85th minute I was up at 6-5, suddenly the connection lost.

I should had at least 3-0 win for forfeited match by the loser.

Message 42 of 109 (3,007 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

This is happening more and more often and it's appalling!

I just had to play a cup final 3 times in order to really get the win registered. The first 2 times the opponents just quit and the match was 'cancelled'

Message 43 of 109 (2,990 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not a bug the game wants those games not to matter. Makes no sense that everytime my games where the opponents leave dont count and when i do it it always counts. Also this always seems to happen above season 4 for me, when games suspicially begin to get harder( div 2). Also its very weird that in cup matches this glitch never happens but league always does. Its got to a point where if i know they gonna quit im done scoring and just let the game roll out

Message 44 of 109 (2,971 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@hspilla Exactly the same problem here. I've identified a few ID'a over this year (fifa 22), i even blocked them but i still get matched vs them.
Bricroni & Manstoperr do this everytime they're loosing. But if they are winning they won't do it. It's kind of enfuriating.
Message 45 of 109 (2,935 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko Definitely not a connection issue. I have game recordings that but I don’t know how to share it
Message 46 of 109 (2,870 Views)

★ Apprentice

Fifa 23. Same issue. Why am I not surprised. 

Message 47 of 109 (2,696 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The same happened to me thrice tonight. Ridiculous

Message 48 of 109 (2,647 Views)

★★ Novice

Definetly a bug. From 14 games in FiFA23, 2 players quit at the end of the match, no results. Today I and my friend played koop and from 4 games we played, 2 games we had big lead and the oponents quit in the end, 2 games we got a loose, once no result, only won win was in the stats. What we can fo against this? Any complain possible? Report this players?

Message 49 of 109 (2,631 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just happened to me! I had a 4 goals lead over him and it seemed like he rage quit, but the game didn’t count. It’s * and I’m pissed! 

Message 50 of 109 (2,977 Views)