Zeels in-depth Troubleshooting Guide

by Zeelmaekers

Original Post

Re: Season 5 - Zeel's Troubleshooting in-depth Guide

★★ Apprentice

Hi,

I've been getting lots of code:net/wheel errors lately on PC for about a week out of nowhere - I have an hour or so of smooth game play and then suddenly once we are jumping my game freezes and then I get kicked out with the code:net/wheel error and I cant rejoin the game, once I relaunch it crashes as well.

So far, I've tried:

- changing my DNS to googles/open and flushing it

- set a static IP and assign ports

- restarted router, unplug etc.

- did netish ip reset/winsock resets

- Uninstalling/Reinstalling origin/Apex

Ran smooth after those, but then the problem started happening again. Any idea if this is an issue on client or server side? Anything else I can try to do to fix it?

(running a wired 250upload/80download connection)

Message 61 of 67 (15,560 Views)

★★★ Novice
我的APXE英雄帐号被封了呀。我在网吧玩的游戏i。可是我没有上外挂呀。我的帐号冲了5000多人民币呀。怎么办。能给解封嘛
Message 62 of 67 (15,519 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This is all great info, now can you write a guide for EA on how to do a proper patch release and fixing the lag issues that are caused on THEIR side from the season 6 patch.

Message 63 of 67 (15,422 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

The problem is not you, it is EA and Apex and a crap-tastic release that was poorly tested, if at all.

Message 64 of 67 (15,421 Views)

★ Apprentice

after season 6 i cannot hear pings and footsteps only on camera direction i can hear Frown

Message 65 of 67 (15,398 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I find S6 kinda unplayable at the moment. First days after patch it was amazing, like a cure to the end of S5, as I had absolutely no issues, but at the end of this week I was getting terribly lagged in game, saw people teleporting ect, and in the end when I died, I simply could not leave the game other way then using Alt+F4.

Played few games today, and again expierienced huge lags in 3 out of maybe 7-8 games. Got pinger opened all the time, and my connection is perfectly stable, so it's definitelly not me. Last game I had today ended with me waiting for game to leave to the lobby for over 5 minutes, to get such some strange error at the end (small frame with some environment details, like Loot_Bin ect)..

Update: Another 3 games, 2x kicked and in last one this:

Message 66 of 67 (15,331 Views)

Re: Zeel's Troubleshooting in-depth Guide

[ Edited ]

Zeel - Post Locked

If your issue isn't fixed after these troubleshooting tips, feel free to create a new post here on technical issues and attach a Dxdiag File to your post. I will rarely reply in this thread or in private message, if you need troubleshooting help please create a post with the information requested above.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 67 of 67 (15,244 Views)