Season 6 apex Legends servers packet loss lag

by OGShwager

Original Post

Re: Apex crazy lag during second game, ps4

★★ Novice

Glad it's not just me but I went ahead and checked COD multiplayer and warzone and they were both working fine during this. 

I bought the battle pass, so I'm starting to regret that decision. 

Message 11 of 28 (1,294 Views)

Re: New season release, New problems. Unplayable lag for a lot of players. PC

★★ Novice
@saMuxTV Yesssir launching a season where new players come to try the game.. But yet its us loyal ones that end up beta testing. Cause they continue to change change change everything instead of just adding a new character. And how the game is played. If it ain't broke don't fix it lord ....
Message 12 of 28 (1,195 Views)

Re: Season 6 apex Legends servers packet loss lag

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Same here with Fastweb. Connection is working just fine, every port is open but i get code:leaf'd at the start of the game or i got insanely high latency during the whole match. When i'm lucky i'm able to play one in ten games. (I've been playing since launch)

Message 13 of 28 (1,171 Views)

Community Manager

@Aleon89@kozmo_papp2000  For Italian folks there's a thread on the IT board about Fastweb, there does appear to be an issue with this ISP: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Problemi-tecnici/Problema-latenza-Fastweb-apex/td-p/9418808

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 14 of 28 (1,141 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

So i had these issues on PC, then last night i completely uninstalled the game, reinstalled it and played 8 games last night with out issues. So unless EA started fixing things, or their patching system is just hosed....

Message 15 of 28 (1,130 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

As for a refund.

Message 16 of 28 (1,129 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I LOVE how EA responds on literally EVERY post "do troubleshooting blabla it might be your internet or router. Try to use cable instead of wifi" hahaha. Cracks me up for real, like 50% of playerbase has the issue and still they are responding like its our problem. Dont get your hopes up guys it will probably last a while. Play some other games meanwhile

Message 17 of 28 (1,118 Views)

★★★ Novice

Bro this game is thrash in every game i have lots of pings and packet loss. I am dia 3 stuck and cant climb to pred. I only play at night in eu because this is the only time I can play. Pls fix it !!!

Message 18 of 28 (968 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same for me. Huge packet loss, but not on my side...

Game Is unplayble... None EA respond, .... Thanks for ruining this game.

Message 19 of 28 (822 Views)

★ Novice

Count me to cuz im unable to play anygame, i have full 4 red symbols whenever i play

Message 20 of 28 (812 Views)