New season release, New problems. Unplayable lag for a lot of players. PC

by saMuxTV

Original Post

Season 6 apex Legends servers packet loss lag

★★ Novice

So like ... We are basically beta testing season 6 and I payed for the battle pass today. And haven't even been able to play.. Am I getting paid to test this game for y'all? Cause it needs work. . . lemme know EA I'd like to get paid if I'm gonna test your games. Oh yeah and how about you could hook me up with heirloom shards since I'm level 500, had the battle passes since season 3 and havnt gotten any yet!!!?! Love seeing these low level people with 2 heirlooms already when I bust my butt to try to get "lucky" that would make up for this bs release. I know you guys work hard AF. So I'm not throwing shade 

Message 1 of 28 (2,638 Views)

New season release, New problems. Unplayable lag for a lot of players. PC

★★ Apprentice

Before the update, a lot of players were able to play just fine, however, as soon as season 6 dropped, we're seeing a huge chunk of the playerbase unable to play the game due to rubberbanding, lag, packet loss, etc. I loaded up other games to make sure it wasn't my connection. (Valorant - good, CSGO - Good, League / Overwatch - Good) APEX - Terrible.) I then came to the forums and saw many other people having the same problem on not just PC , but on all consoles. I don't understand why the community EVERY SEASON has to find workarounds for your game. You're cutting out a 3rd of the playerbase when you don't do proper testing, yes hardware issues can cause problems, internet issues can cause problems, but why is it every season theres ALWAYS something that prevents people from playing. Anyways i foolishly bought the battlepass before i played a game cause i was Hype about a new season but you guys let me down once again. So here we are for the 50th time, the community is going to have to come together and try 10000000 different things to maybe make it playable. And let me just say, I know with everything going on in the world, this is at the bottom of the list of things to be agitated about, its not even about me spending money on the game, It's that I was super excited to come back to the game and another season launch players are facing all these problems again. So if I sound like a *, my apologies, but I'm just tired of having to spend hours and hours of troubleshooting your game. Were on season 6. Things like this shouldn't be happening. I would understand if this was a one off cause of rona and servers are overloaded, but same stuff has happened in previous seasons, also tried playing at different times 5pm (Rush hour) , 1am-6am - same thing. Below is my dxdiag. for whatever its worth

Message 2 of 28 (2,584 Views)

Apex crazy lag during second game, ps4

★★ Novice

After the season 6 update, my first match after start up runs perfect but as soon as I start a second match I get crazy lag, then after that match it freezes when you click return to lobby. Happens every single time. The only way I've found to fix is to close the game all the way then start over and then the cycle starts all over again. 

I no error messages. I've checked my internet connection and it's very good and connected with LAN.

Message 3 of 28 (2,582 Views)

Lag... Lot of lag

★★ Newbie

This is a bit crazy and makes the game damn near unplayable. Any word on when this might be fixed? 

Message 4 of 28 (2,579 Views)

EA servers

★★★ Novice

Freaking ea servers are you kidding me? Every second game there one or the other kind of lag. People staying afk, then disconnecting and somehow no loss forgiveness.  But when the server stops responding during character select I get abandon penalty? Nice new season. Go fix your game.

Message 5 of 28 (2,577 Views)

UNPLAYABLE LAG

★★★★ Novice

This is just horrible to the max. I get a clock icon in screen 9 out of 10 games. And i dont want no reply with " did you check your router blabla" from EA. I want them to see the problem and try to fix it. This is the only game i play and its freaking unplayable

Message 6 of 28 (2,569 Views)

Lag with fastweb

★★★★★ Novice

Hi, who has fastweb lags every game, but the problem is the game not of the line, because the other games work very well, I have dozens of guys with the same problem thanks for attention 

Message 7 of 28 (2,561 Views)

Re: Apex crazy lag during second game, ps4

★★★★ Novice

same scenario for me

Message 8 of 28 (2,545 Views)

Re: Season 6 apex Legends servers packet loss lag

★★★ Newbie

Game is literally unplayable. Get one game in and then packet loss hits so hard i can't even return to lobby, it just hangs on return to lobby screen. 

I've tested my network, other games. Its Apex, its not me. Worked fine night of the patch, but the moment I buy the season pass it does this...great, wasted my money I guess?!

Message 9 of 28 (2,541 Views)

Re: Apex crazy lag during second game, ps4

★★★★ Novice
@Bose317 same scenario for me. This is exactly what happening to me now.
Message 10 of 28 (2,540 Views)