maybe we can find a server that's working normally

Message 31 of 40 (966 Views)

Re: Season 6 Major Lag Every Match on PC

★★★★ Novice

This is terrible. I'm mot spending any money on this game until it's fixed

Message 32 of 40 (943 Views)

★ Guide

https://twitter.com/i/status/1296935948291313666 i recorded a video of it in action, is this what happening to you too?

Message 33 of 40 (902 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I usually have the same red icons on the top right corner and the game is just as laggy as yours. 

Message 34 of 40 (899 Views)

★★★ Novice

wth is wrong with this game? in every begginning of the season there are lots of problems and now the packet loss problem?? What kind of game has these kind of problems. Fix your game!!!!

Message 35 of 40 (780 Views)

★★ Novice
@grizzly9502 The exact same problem. The game is unplayable. I basically moved to overwatch pending a solution from ea or respawn or just acknowledgement the problem exists.
Message 36 of 40 (712 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@g1g2_mozo same, but in my case its only the 3 Squares problem "packet lost", still, unplayable. Hope they fix this cause im playing Overwatch and giving my money to Blizzard instead.

(Im playing from Chile, and the Servers I use are the ones in Brasil, normally they are OK but since seasson 6 they are BS)
Message 37 of 40 (675 Views)

★ Novice
@grizzly9502 Bro its easy to fix just uninstall the game and re install
while re installing don't pause then install after 2 hours .
install in one go .
Message 38 of 40 (549 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

While on server screen its shows 52-62 ms 0% PL but in lobby worst laggy

Message 39 of 40 (530 Views)

★★★ Novice

Never had Lag / Packetloss problems before season 6.  I play on Frankfurt 2 server. When i switch to NewYork i get Lag, but no packetloss.

Today i went into the shooting range, when i tried to get back to the lobby it wouldnt let me, instead i got into someone else shooting range, i could see him rubber banding trough the map, he wasnt even in my party.

Does someone have the ip adress of the Frankfurt2 server? so i can traceroute and see where i loose my packets.

Message 40 of 40 (466 Views)