Season 6 Level 5 BP no reward

by Matt07k

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Season 6 Level 5 BP no reward

★★ Novice

Hi, I just finished a game, I leveled up twice on BattlePass and I didn't get Level 5 reward.

I was level 3 and thanks to a win and finishing a daily challenge I got to level 4. By finishing daily I have finished one weekly challenge (Complete 5 daily) and I got +1 BP level, so I'm on 5.

I see I got level 4 rewards (Gibby tracker and Octane emote) but I didn't get level 5 rewards. Which kinda sucks as these are Rare and Legendary Apex Packs.

I have attached pictures of the BP level and track. On the other screen you see one of the level 4 rewards. But on the lobby screen there is no info with Packs.

I wouldn't mind this bug but I feel a bit sad for the Legendary Pack Frown

Message 1 of 5 (410 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Season 6 Level 5 BP no reward

★★ Novice
OK guys, nevermind. I have played one more game and now I see I got the packs. You can maybe check the bug and close this topic. Sorry.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (401 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Ah, here is a picture from that last game. Maybe it will be useful.

Message 2 of 5 (409 Views)

★★ Novice
OK guys, nevermind. I have played one more game and now I see I got the packs. You can maybe check the bug and close this topic. Sorry.
Message 3 of 5 (402 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It says that I got the legendary pack but I've never seen it. I'm now at lvl 7 and still no sing of that pack. The game crashed in the same instance, so maybe that's the cause on my side. 

Message 4 of 5 (356 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This just happened to me as well. I went to go open my apex pack and my game crashed. I went back to see if it was still there and it was gone with no rewards.

Message 5 of 5 (314 Views)