Season 5 crashing xbox

by jmarquez92446

Original Post

Season 5 crashing xbox

★★★ Newbie

Xbox one x since season 5 my game crashes and I've never had this issue before at least 4 times a day when I play for maybe 2 hours. Its getting old 

Message 1 of 4 (323 Views)

Re: Season 5 crashing xbox

Community Manager

Hi @jmarquez92446

Are you getting any error messages at all when it crashes? If so, what's the full error you're seeing? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (237 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No message just game closes I'm on xbox. Just randomly shuts down almost screwed me in a ranked game yesterday killed the last member of a squad, both teammates down and it crashed luckly I was able to come back before I was killed or my teammates time ran out. It's only been an issue this season for me anyway.

Message 3 of 4 (229 Views)

Community Manager

@jmarquez92446 

Gotcha, thanks!

I'd like to try out some troubleshooting to see if we can help stop this from happening again. In some cases crashes like this can actually happen because of connectivity issues. I think that would be a good place for us to start. 

When you've got the chance please run through the basic connection troubleshooting steps over at the EA Help website. If you're still having trouble with crashes after that check out the Xbox-specific steps as well. Let me know how it goes when you can. Thanks again. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (185 Views)