by Theodredd

Original Post

Re: Season 3 - Game hangs randomly after Season 3 patch

★★ Novice
@Kevin9809 Yeah that's true
Message 71 of 77 (898 Views)

★ Guide

Same here, on PS4. Had a few times where the game just paused all of a sudden. Got trapped in the ring a few times. Even had a clipping one where my character would go back behind the ring even though I passed it. Lots of weird stuff going on lately.

Message 72 of 77 (880 Views)

★★★ Novice

Freezing just after character selection and before drop ship

DxDiag attached

Message 73 of 77 (847 Views)

★★ Novice

I keep getting the same issue of freezing anywhere from right before character selection to the dropship. It's extremely annoying i originally thought it was because of my internet but at this point i highly doubt that. It's insane they have not fixed this issue yet. Sometimes you can get a match in but most of the time it freezes the very first match i join.

Message 74 of 77 (805 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have an i5 and to this day have the same issue.....i have turned all my graphics down to low and only run the game and discord for comms and it will happen anywhere from 0-every game over the course of 1-5 hrs of playing......ive absolutely had it with this * and am furious that its gone one and unfixed for so long...litteraly had this issue since patch 2 of season 3. if you have any tips or know where to look for some id appreciate it greatly 

Message 75 of 77 (754 Views)

★ Novice

Season 3 is causing my machine to hard lock when playing Apex. Happened 10+ times now.

DxDiag attached.

Lock up occurs at random times while playing - running, jumping, looking etc...no pattern. Has also happened on the Firing Range.

When the lock up is about to happen, the screen stops responding, my mouse pointer continues to move for about 1 second and then my machine becomes completely unresponsive. No Windows keyboard shortcuts work. I have to hit the reset button.

Any in-game sound samples playing at the time of the lock-up will finish playing and then it's silence..so if there's a drop ship coming in, I'll hear the sample finish then no more sounds are played. At that point it's reset button time.

I have tried disabling Origin in-game and Repairing my Apex install - will see if that makes any difference.

Message 76 of 77 (686 Views)

★★ Novice

I've had nothing but problems with Season 3 and it's always when I'm about to start a game or launch from the drop ship, the worst is when you're playing ranked and you just freeze up and can't do anything. Every time this happens I have to force shut down Apex just to get it going again.

This has been happening all season and I feel like nothing has been fixed since.

Message 77 of 77 (540 Views)