Re: Season 10 100% CPU bug

by ildeserto

Original Post

★★ Guide
@xiopiyeotl woooow you got this gorgeous pc and still get the problem? holly my poor i5 and gtx 1060 is crying here while i'm typing this ahahahahahaha
Message 21 of 79 (4,207 Views)

★★ Pro
@Solid_EXC Considering Apex has had the same problematic server & CPU issues for a few seasons now & now matter how many patches they released in season 9 to rectify the issues nothing was fixed in reality.I wish I could share your optimism hoping for some kind of 'fix' soon (however long soon is) but in truth I don't.& tbh we've had the same empty promises before.
Message 22 of 79 (4,199 Views)

★★ Guide

@EL-Lucky_Loco  its not about PC parameters, i have all time stable FPS even in dropship but my CPU is going crazy, before update was fine

Message 23 of 79 (4,627 Views)

★★ Guide
@xiopiyeotl yes i understand you, i was just joking about our diferences of PCs ahahahah, but yeah, everyone who has this problem came an update... a lot after Genesis and others thrillseeker
Message 24 of 79 (4,622 Views)

★★ Guide

if they fix that i would be so happy ( dreaming )

Message 25 of 79 (4,599 Views)

★★ Guide
@xiopiyeotl ouh i want to be happy toooooo cmon ahahahha
Message 26 of 79 (4,569 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Aljo So this solved my issue:

"I found this on Steam discussion and this guy said that it fixed the high CPU usage also stuttering, lagging, disconnecting for him. Haven't tried it myself but I'm just gonna leave it here:

First, in the game folder, I deleted the "EasyAntiCheat" folder and the "EasyAntiCheat_launcher" application.
Then I went to the game and used "Verify integrity of game files". The game reinstalled the EasyAntiCheat folder and application. Now the game runs fine again and my CPU isn't go up to 100%."

After 1 month of the release of the Genesis update, I tried everything as stated and suggested before, from BIOS update to chipset drivers, windows defender, power management, everything I could find and nothing solved it. I must say that updating everything may have played out an important part for this fix to work but this one was the real deal. Thanks to everyone and let's hope it stays as it should be. 

Message 27 of 79 (10,661 Views)

★★ Guide

@ildeserto  i tested it 5min ago with origin and not working, with origin is option repair and it makes the same, but no changes CPU goes crazy. And i see when CPU is high in lobby and i want to close my game its stucked for the time till CPU is high

Message 28 of 79 (4,469 Views)

Community Manager

@ildeserto 

Thanks for the update. I'll be sure to suggest this to others. Glad to hear it resolved this issue for you! Please let us know if anything else comes up.

Aljo.png
Message 29 of 79 (4,468 Views)

★★ Guide

@EA_Aljo  tested it and its not working for me. 2x times i was trying

Message 30 of 79 (4,456 Views)