Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Screen zoomed in in Battlefield 5

by Twitch__kep_co

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Screen zoomed in in Battlefield 5

★★★★ Novice

Hello,

I have an issue with Battlefield 5 where when I start the game my screen would be windowed.

If I set it to fullscreen the image either zooms in and/or freezes and I cant click anything.

this is very annoying and happens on all Battlefield Games.

I have tried deleting Profsave file and all other little tricks but if anyone could suggest anything new that would be fantastic!

Thanks a lot

Message 1 of 2 (195 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Screen zoomed in in Battlefield 5

Hey @Twitch__kep_co,

Have you tried disabling the Origin in-game Overlay, and any other Overlays you might be using such as Discord, etc?

Thanks Standard smile 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Are you looking for a response in your Thread that I responded to? Please tag me @iluminatethesky

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as a solution✔

DICE Friend

EA Game Changer

I do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (185 Views)

All Replies

Re: Screen zoomed in in Battlefield 5

Hey @Twitch__kep_co,

Have you tried disabling the Origin in-game Overlay, and any other Overlays you might be using such as Discord, etc?

Thanks Standard smile 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Are you looking for a response in your Thread that I responded to? Please tag me @iluminatethesky

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as a solution✔

DICE Friend

EA Game Changer

I do not work for EA
Message 2 of 2 (186 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help