Re: Screen stuttering when spawning on team mates & artillery zoom going in

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Screen stuttering when spawning on team mates & artillery zoom going in and out

★★★ Newbie

Playing on Xbox, ive noticed when i go to see which team mate to spawn on, its like the sprite is halfway between the ground making the screen stutter, ponce i spawn its fine though, second fault is when firing artillery, when zooming, it will constantly zoom in and out periodically, making it hard to hit things and just be generally annoying. also sometimes when reloading the screen goes black until the new shell is loaded.

Message 1 of 2 (236 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Are you still experiencing these issues after the latest update? I'm not sure if this was reported prior to the update this week. Here are some steps below I recommend trying before jumping into your next game.

Power Cycle the Console

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button  on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button  on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Clear Mac Address

1. Clear the MAC Address: From the Xbox dashboard select Settings>All Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC address>Clear, then restart your Xbox.
Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (203 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Are you still experiencing these issues after the latest update? I'm not sure if this was reported prior to the update this week. Here are some steps below I recommend trying before jumping into your next game.

Power Cycle the Console

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button  on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button  on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Clear Mac Address

1. Clear the MAC Address: From the Xbox dashboard select Settings>All Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC address>Clear, then restart your Xbox.
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (204 Views)