Screen (cursor) moves by its self

by VERWEIJMART

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Screen (cursor) moves by its self

★★★ Newbie

Dear EA, when I play the game on my xbox the screen constantly moves to the right without touching the sticks on my xbox controller. This happens in the hangar when I talk to characters and also while flying. can this please be adjusted with an update? I have used different controllers but the problem is really in the game. Kind regards, Martin Verweij

Message 1 of 2 (175 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Screen (cursor) moves by its self

★★ Guide
@VERWEIJMART You've got drift on your stick. Xbox controllers are known to get drift on their sticks. If you're good at soldering you can take it apart and replace the stick with a better one, otherwise buy a new controller.

PS: One some xbox systems / controllers you can set a deadzone at the OS level, failing that increase the deadzone for the affected axis in SW:S.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (132 Views)

All Replies

Re: Screen (cursor) moves by its self

★★ Guide
@VERWEIJMART You've got drift on your stick. Xbox controllers are known to get drift on their sticks. If you're good at soldering you can take it apart and replace the stick with a better one, otherwise buy a new controller.

PS: One some xbox systems / controllers you can set a deadzone at the OS level, failing that increase the deadzone for the affected axis in SW:S.
Message 2 of 2 (133 Views)