Re: Scratches randomly appear unable to fix

by itsTylerkun

Original Post

Scratches randomly appear unable to fix

★★★ Novice

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug When you drive around random scratches and missing paint appear even if you have not hit anything. These scratches don't go away if you repair. Occurs very quickly, you can actually see your car scratching
What car were you using?
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played?
Was it a day or a night event?
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Drive around and it always appears
What happens when the bug occurs? Scratches and missing pain as if you hit things appear all over the car
What do you expect to see? This bug is very annoying. It sucks if you are trying to take pictures and the car keeps destroying its paint job. It would be nice to see the scratches only appear if you get damage to your health. This is the only big bug I have noticed and it is very annoying. It would be nice to see this fixed. Other than this the game is fantastically fun and enjoyable.

Please fix

Message 1 of 4 (2,273 Views)

★★★ Novice

Funny enough what your seeing is dirt not scratches. Who ever though to design dirt model like that needs their head checking 

Message 2 of 4 (2,205 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I think a nice feature would be to add the ability to "reset visual damage" in photo mode. Some people like the damaged look, so make it a toggle button where you can take the picture with and without damage; or in this case dirt? I was very under the impression it was scratches as well that just happened over time. It always annoyed me, but obviously didn't break the game. 

Message 3 of 4 (2,188 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Heat needs a option to deactivate dirt and damage in photo mode and also in Free Roam. The most people don't want to see this much dirt on their cars for example when you cruise around with your stance crew. Nfs also needs the option to reset dirt and damage on a gas station. 

Message 4 of 4 (2,173 Views)