Scammed out of thousands

by quinsey117

Original Post

Scammed out of thousands

★★ Novice

EA has to be the worst company I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with. I have been kicked from my account on apex legends with no reason given. Ive never cheated or otherwise broken TOS. Upon emailing EA they say they cant help me because my email isnt tied to my psn. Upon logging in with my psn it says account invalid. When i go to live chat it says not available even when its within operating hours. When I look for the phone support that is apperently back the number is listed nowhere even when directly linked to a page for mobile support. I have spent hundreds if not thousands on this game and have been kicked from it with no reason, explination, or support. This is robbery! Ive already started looking for a lawyer because im petty and will not be scammed out of money. This is the most rediculous series of incompetence ive ever seen from a company. 

Message 1 of 4 (373 Views)

Re: Scammed out of thousands

Community Manager

Hello, @quinsey117.

Phone support is available by opening a case and choosing that option here. As far as your account not being tied to your PSN ID, it's possible you're logging in with the wrong account. For example, the account you're posting from doesn't have a PSN ID linked to it. So, the account you actually play on would be on a different email. You can see the email for your EA account by downloading the FIFA 20 demo and then going to Customize > Online Settings > EA Account.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 4 (314 Views)

★★ Novice

I understand that but it wont let me sign into that account as its the one that is now "invalid" if i try to link my psn it says invalid. Now origin has emailed me with a code to confirm my origin account but doesnt tell me where to use this code. When i try to play apex it never asks for a code just says invalid. I emailed them back asking where to use the code and it says I can no longer reply to this email. This is borderline torture. 

Message 3 of 4 (287 Views)

Community Manager

@quinsey117 

You need to enter that verification code in the place you're being asked for it. If you'd like to be stepped through this, please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. So long as you have access to the email on the account, they can help with this.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 4 (270 Views)