Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Save items (loot) while playing

by Evilstans

Original Post

Save items (loot) while playing

★★★★ Novice

Today I missed my loot 5 times because at the end of rhe mission I lost the connection to the server. Why is it not possible to save the loot everytime you pick it up? If you loose connection again (and again), then the loot can be calculated after login again (and again and again).

I just rage quit the game because of frustration, please be creative....

Message 1 of 6 (147 Views)

Hey @quetzaquotl

I agree with you about having the Loot being registered and available in the Forge if you happen to get disconnected at the end of a Mission/Stronghold/Contract.

However, have you tried any of these Connection steps to see if it improves the disconnection issue?

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Let us know if this helps.

Thanks Standard smile 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Are you looking for a response in your Thread that I responded to? Please tag me @iluminatethesky

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as a solution✔

DICE Friend

EA Game Changer

I do not work for EA
Message 2 of 6 (105 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Why tell people to do this?

It never works and it's a server issue

Message 3 of 6 (94 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I almost always get all the loot I've picked up. If it isn't showing in your forge or vault, have you tried going into freeplay and immediately leaving? That should process any loot you received previously. It almost always works for me.
Message 4 of 6 (78 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here, twice today had issues where the game denied loot.  One was a crash to origin after a heart of rage run.  Second was a crash to main screen after a free play exit.  Both had several masterworks and a legendary in Free play....super frustrating I have a total of 5 pieces of legendary gear and to have one slip through my grasp due to a likely server fault is crazy....I'm almost done with this game.  The purpose of a video game is to have fun, not pay to win or instill frustration and anger.  The game mechanics of Anthem are beyond reproach, but so many aspects of it make it until fun.

Message 5 of 6 (61 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

It always seems to happen, to me as well, but I only get the same 5 masterworks over and over again, it's not like the loot even matters

Message 6 of 6 (53 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help