Save file corrupt after customizing Mazda rx-7

by ImNotCreative46

Original Post

Save file corrupt after customizing Mazda rx-7

★★★ Newbie

So I was playing and decided to buy a Mazda rx-7 and started to customize it bit when I went to the mirrors my TV went to green lines and my PS4 straight up crashed. So (confused) I went to turn it on and everything went smoothly until I open need for speed and did all the loading in as normal. Then I drove for probably a minute and went to my garage and it told me my save file was corrupt and when I pressed circle it messed up the money I had along with the cars in my garage. Just for clarification I don't need any questions answered I just wanted people to know that it might happen to you 

Message 1 of 2 (761 Views)

your save file is corrupt and could not be read by the game

★★★ Newbie

Right after I select either singleplayer or multiplayer, I am prompted with "your save file is corrupt and could not be read by the game, continuing will overwrite the save ps4 payback" Obviously dont want to overwrite my saved stuff. Message can be passed by pressing "X" while I can drive my car and whatever, but come back exactly a second later. I have pressed X dozens of times as I have heard for others the message would go away after 10 or so times but to no avail.

Message 2 of 2 (596 Views)