Sand-sational Treasure Hunt boots out the app

by Fengjui

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sand-sational Treasure Hunt boots out the app

★★★★ Novice

I don't know what's going on with The Sims Mobile game. It has crashed five times on my phone when I touch the one of the pink checkmark at an area for the Sand-sational Treasure Hunt and it kicks me right out of the game. This has happened to me yesterday and I did force stop on the game. And to top it off, I completely lost my previous game where I was at around level 35 or 36. I have enclosed attachment that can help.

The Sims_2024-05-24-16-32-46 ERROR.jpg

The circled area, when clicking on the pink check mark. It boots you right out of the game. You don't get very far if this third place
won't let you into the area.

Message 1 of 4 (266 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sand-sational Treasure Hunt boots out the app

Community Manager

@Fengjui You are welcome!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (193 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Fengjui I tested this and didnt crash on more than one device. This typically is due to corrupted save. We can check the logs and see if there is a previous restore that wasn't, or locate the game you were on. You would need to reach out and open a case on this.

Please contact support. Follow the instructions in this post: [Guide] Finding your Player ID / How to send a Help Ticket In-Game.

If you can't access the game, contact support through this link: https://help.ea.com/en/help-home/

If you have more than one issue, I would be direct on which one you want resolved. If you have a missing game, they will most likely try to restore that game for you rather than rollback the game if they can. This way you get the original game back with minimum loss of progression.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (221 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Okay Thanks.  I already reached out to customer service to see if they can restore my previous game.

Message 3 of 4 (214 Views)

Community Manager

@Fengjui You are welcome!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Message 4 of 4 (194 Views)