by bandgeek2213

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Fixed?] Getting the same item at Izzy's consistently

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone SE
OS Version 11.2.6
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003000891029
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You'd probably have to be on my account and go to Izzy's with my main female character (Keryn) selected and get a shirt made.
What do you expect to see? Some variety
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada
Additional feedback

I sent in a bug report via the game, and was directed by support to post here as well to make it visible to everyone.

Every time I go to Izzy's with my original (female) player and use gems I get the same pink shirt. Same color, type, and boost. I've gotten it at least 3 times now (sold 1 or 2) and am sick of wasting gems so I don't want to try it again. The only time I got something different was when I spent 16 more gems to retry a design (when I first started the game and didn't know how valuable gems were), since then it's pink shirt, after pink shirt. I only get something different when I go with my male character selected, but then I only get male clothes. I really hate pink! haha. Would love for this to be sorted before I waste anymore gems!

Message 3 of 40 (2,681 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [Open] Getting the same item at Izzy's consistently

[ Edited ]

Haven't had any replies on this bug in a while, I haven't had the issue myself either so I'm marking this a solved. 

If you do see the issue, please let me know so I can reopen the post!

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 40 of 40 (1,979 Views)

All Replies

Same repeated outfit from Izzy’s

★★★ Novice
I’ve gotten the exact same shirt from Izzy’s 3 times in a row now, and I’m really frustrated because I work hard to get the fashion gems in game.
Message 1 of 40 (2,283 Views)

Re: Same repeated outfit from Izzy’s

Could you make a new bug post in the bug forum?
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/the-sims-mobile-bug-reports-en

A new post asks a bit more information which can help solve the issue.

Any screenshots would be helpful. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 40 (2,271 Views)

★★ Novice
I’ve wasted 80 fashion points because of this. I am unhappy as I’ve spent both real money and hard earned game play on those points. This should not happen,
Message 4 of 40 (2,560 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I've spent real $$ as well Frown
Message 5 of 40 (2,524 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have this problem too with the same exact item as you it's annoying. Fix it EA and don't live up to your rep please 

Message 6 of 40 (2,447 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have this problem too I've received the same shirt with same power in the same color 5 times, it's infuriating. I was going to buy gems but no way if I'm going to receive the same item over and over 

Message 7 of 40 (2,190 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

A lot of people have had issues with Izzy especially with clothes being designed for the opposite gender, Its something EA is aware of and hopefully something can be fixed. At this stage its completely random, its just a risk you choose to take. Would be good if it didn't cost so much from a more valuable currency. 

Message 8 of 40 (2,440 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am not OP but it's have the same issue, it's this shirt I keep getting 

Message 9 of 40 (2,188 Views)

★★★ Novice
Mines doing that too, but with crop tops
Message 10 of 40 (2,185 Views)