Same cutscene keeps crashing and shutting down PS4

by PTJ4ZZ

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Same cutscene keeps crashing and shutting down PS4

★★★ Newbie

LIke title said. It keeps crashing and shutting down my PS4 in the same cutscene where Cal fall in sleep and met his master telling him to trust in the force. What's weirder is both my kids already passed that point few weeks ago and now when I started a new game for my own save, it keeps crashing. Deleted the save data and tried again, same. Use different account, same result. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Message 1 of 13 (3,241 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Same cutscene keeps crashing and shutting down PS4

Community Manager
Hi @PTJ4ZZ,

That's a new one on me. You say you've tried this on multiple accounts so I believe the only thing left to attempt is a reinstall.
EACade

View in thread

Message 4 of 13 (3,139 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @PTJ4ZZ,

That's strange, can you try rebuiliding the database please? http://bit.ly/PS4Safe_Mode
EACade
Message 2 of 13 (3,191 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did the database rebuild (took about 2 minutes) and still not working. Crash and shut down PS4 at the same place when Cal fall down and woke up from the dream. Frown

Message 3 of 13 (3,157 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @PTJ4ZZ,

That's a new one on me. You say you've tried this on multiple accounts so I believe the only thing left to attempt is a reinstall.
EACade
Message 4 of 13 (3,140 Views)

Game Breaking glitch through floor at beginning of game PS4

★★★ Newbie

Posted in bug report as well, but just bought the game today and it is unplayable. I just started and got to the dream sequence and I just fall through the floor and die when the cutscene is supposed to play. Means I can't actually do anything in the game. Tried both resetting game and resetting ps4. Tried starting a new game and it still happened. Uploaded the gameplay to youtube so that I could submit video of it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxnoweRZ2Io

Really hoping this is taken care of because my friends were all talking the game up so I bought it, but I can't actually do anything.

Message 5 of 13 (3,211 Views)

Star Wars fallen order glitch when fall out of map

★★★ Newbie

https://youtu.be/AZmC3vLdYPA
Fell out of the map when trying to escape captivity and now I can’t die to try again.  Still don’t know how I did it.

Message 6 of 13 (3,261 Views)

Re: Star Wars fallen order glitch when fall out of map

@kRoebot  I've moved your post to the Jedi Fallen Order tech forum.

That's pretty funny, actually.  I'm curious what you'd see if you had Cal hold up his lightsaber for light (whatever button you use to block).  It kind of looked like there was a giant animal carcass under there.

At any rate, your only option is probably to quit to the title screen and go back, unless you can find somewhere else to fall repeatedly, and you health does start to drain again.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 7 of 13 (3,248 Views)

Star Wars Jedi Order PC game Bug at the beginning of the game make it Unplayable

★ Novice

Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order for PC. Bug at the beginning of Game makes it impossible to continue playing game. I get to the part in Bacca where I'm on the Transport having the dream and right after the floor disappears and Cal is falling from the sky to his death. I've Uninstalled and Reinstalled the game 3-4 times. This does not solve the problem. I don't want to get rid of the game at all. I just want to play it.

Message 8 of 13 (3,025 Views)

Re: Star Wars Jedi Order PC game Bug at the beginning of the game make it Unplay

★★★ Newbie

I am having the exact same issue.  Has anyone found a solution?  I would live to just play the game but I cannot at this point.  I have tried reinstalling, rebuilding the database but nothing has worked.  Any suggestions would be great.

Message 9 of 13 (2,731 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This won't fix it, but I found a way to get pass it. When you get the cutscene where Cal meets his master, turn off all the music and sounds from settings. After the cutscene you can turn them back on. 😉

Message 10 of 13 (2,099 Views)