Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Same bug since Fifa14 - items stuck in transfer list. PLEASE EA LOOK INTO THIS

by Ssstfn

Original Post

Highlighted

Same bug since Fifa14 - items stuck in transfer list. PLEASE EA LOOK INTO THIS

★★★★ Novice

Hi EA.

it seems like this bug is happening recurringly since 5 years.

The exact same bug. 

Go on WebApp and bid on player. Win said player. It stays stuck in the transfer list, with a "zero" next to amount spent, but we can't move it from there. 

The money is spent though, and the transfer slot is used. 

I know the fix - log in to console, and one by one clear the stuck players. But a lot of people don't know this fix + if you're not able to access your console (ie: me right now for the next week or so), you're screwed. 

I personally am on the WebApp for the next 10 days and have about 20 items stuck in the same way, because of the exact same bug being reported since Fifa 12.  

20 items including a Muller, a Lloris, a Pjanic... just these 3 are around 100k. That represents real life money. I've attached a screenshot of part of my transfer list, to illustrate.

How do we do for this bug to be fixed?

It's not an account issue, it's literally a recurring bug that has not been fixed in years.The other screenshost shows this - one is of the EA forums, with a search for "item stuck in transfer" which gets about 200 results. So, about 200 times (less, let's say 150), the same bug was reported on the forum - and that's just for English (which is probably the largest community, of course).The second screenshot is the oldest post that asks about this bug: September 2014. Almost five years ago. 

Same bug, accross platforms, accross versions, reported hundreds of time, for years >> HOW DO WE GET EA TO ACKNOWLEDGE THIS??

I doubt I'll get an answer, but this is getting very frustrating. Five years ago this was flagged, keeps being flagged since: WHY IS IT BEING IGNORED? 

Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 4 (86 Views)

Re: Same bug since Fifa14 - items stuck in transfer list. PLEASE EA LOOK INTO TH

★★★★ Novice

Oh why am I writing this frustrated post?

Because I've now emptied my coin stack and have players I can't access/sell until "I get back to my console and do the workaround i figured out in frustration". Until then, the coins are gone and players in limbo. Tough luck for me!

Bug reported in September 2014 on these forums, still not fixed (and advisor replies vary to the point that I am starting to doubt there is anything done here beyond damage control by EA). 

As someone who paid 80GBP+ for the early access version (and a shameful amount on packs), I feel slightly robbed when I see this -  it's really disappointing.

Message 2 of 4 (84 Views)

Re: Same bug since Fifa14 - items stuck in transfer list. PLEASE EA LOOK INTO TH

★★★★ Novice

Now at almost 40 items - every time I purchase a new player and don't win the auction while looking at it/while i'm online, goes to limbo. 

5 years no fix, no interest by EA to fix this.

Thanks EA!

Message 3 of 4 (56 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Again, same bug. Keeps happening even via PS4. 

Just making a point it's being absolutely ignored - not expecting anything from the EA community anymore. Maybe a GIF mocking me. 

Message 4 of 4 (30 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help