Re: Same EA account on different PSN accounts

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Same EA account on different PSN accounts

★★★ Newbie

Hi.
I have the same EA account on 2 ps4 accounts. I recently linked my prime twitch to my account but the prime activated on the wrong account that is below 30lvl and my main is above 400lvls if it's possible I want to change the EA account on the 30lvl account or even delete it so I just don't get any similar problems in the future.

Message 1 of 6 (552 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @FovoSkia

When you have the chance I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team to see if there's anything they can do to help with that. It may not be possible to unlink the account if you've been playing Apex Legends, but the EA Help team should be able to see if they can do so. 

For more information on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (520 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @FovoSkia

When you have the chance I'd recommend getting in touch with the EA Help team to see if there's anything they can do to help with that. It may not be possible to unlink the account if you've been playing Apex Legends, but the EA Help team should be able to see if they can do so. 

For more information on how to set up a case with them check out the EA Help website. If you prefer you can also speak with them over Twitter or Facebook instead. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 6 (521 Views)

★★★ Newbie

should I do something or I should just wait?

Message 3 of 6 (515 Views)

Community Manager

@FovoSkia 

Were you able to set up a case with the EA Help team? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 6 (478 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, they told me to wait.

Message 5 of 6 (453 Views)

Community Manager

@FovoSkia 

Ah, I see. It sounds like they might have escalated the case for further investigation. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 6 (417 Views)