Re: SWTOR subscription purchase error

by Captain_Drayfus

Original Post

Accepted Solution

SWTOR subscription purchase error

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I'm trying to purchase SWTOR subscription and I get this message "An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later. {0}", what to do?

Message 1 of 4 (625 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
EA SWTOR Team

Unfortunately this is a forum where players help other players so no one has access to your payment or account information. Usually, it's a security block that can happen when the system panics if you buy Coins too many times within a few days, or a subscription then Coins shortly after, especially if the account is new. It usually lasts 24h. The more you try, the longer you're blocked, and this is valid for any online purchase on any website. Never try more than once a day when it fails.

Please contact us on the number below if it still doesn't work after 24h without trying at all:

• USA: 1-(855)-345-2186 (Phone support available from 9.00 CT - 21.00 CT)
  • UK: +44 (0)203 0141 826 (Phone support available from 15.00 GMT - 3.00 GMT)
  • Germany: +49 (0) 221 8282 9212 (Phone support available from 11.00 CET - 20.00 CET)
  • France: +33 (0) 4 81 68 10 51 (Phone support available from 11.00 CET - 20.00 CET)

Please note: Calls made from landlines are local-rate, while those made from mobile devices may be subject to additional charges from your provider.

If you’re calling from a country that is not listed above or if you would like to learn more about VoIP services such as Skype, Viber, Google Voice etc, please see this FAQ

If you are calling from the US, I believe calling via Skype is free.

Customer support will be provided in English, French, and German only.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (576 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie
Same problem for me, for any plans
Message 2 of 4 (581 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA SWTOR Team

Unfortunately this is a forum where players help other players so no one has access to your payment or account information. Usually, it's a security block that can happen when the system panics if you buy Coins too many times within a few days, or a subscription then Coins shortly after, especially if the account is new. It usually lasts 24h. The more you try, the longer you're blocked, and this is valid for any online purchase on any website. Never try more than once a day when it fails.

Please contact us on the number below if it still doesn't work after 24h without trying at all:

• USA: 1-(855)-345-2186 (Phone support available from 9.00 CT - 21.00 CT)
  • UK: +44 (0)203 0141 826 (Phone support available from 15.00 GMT - 3.00 GMT)
  • Germany: +49 (0) 221 8282 9212 (Phone support available from 11.00 CET - 20.00 CET)
  • France: +33 (0) 4 81 68 10 51 (Phone support available from 11.00 CET - 20.00 CET)

Please note: Calls made from landlines are local-rate, while those made from mobile devices may be subject to additional charges from your provider.

If you’re calling from a country that is not listed above or if you would like to learn more about VoIP services such as Skype, Viber, Google Voice etc, please see this FAQ

If you are calling from the US, I believe calling via Skype is free.

Customer support will be provided in English, French, and German only.

Message 3 of 4 (577 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Thank you . Should have +44 in front of the UK number though, otherwise you'll call Amsterdam.
Message 4 of 4 (568 Views)