SWTOR's Refund Policy

by Player_uu8kw2f6

Original Post

Accepted Solution

SWTOR's Refund Policy

★★★ Newbie

Hi, was just wondering what is the policy on refunding subscriptions or Cartel Coins purchases, as I made an accidental purchase. I have been looking and searching around for quite a while now and can't seem to find it. I just got off the phone with Customer Support and told me that I couldn't get a refund because I was 'ineligible', despite the fact that I did not play the game for a sufficient amount of time as a subscriber (literally logged into the splash screen where it says 'You are now a subscriber!'). As for Cartel Coins, I have not purchased anything at all.

Message 1 of 4 (2,459 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: SWTOR's Refund Policy

★★★ Newbie

Quick update -- was able to get the refund by talking to a much nicer and understanding Customer Support employee, who refunded me on BOTH of my purchases, despite the fact that the other employee that I spoke to last night said that I was ineligible for a refund on both purchases.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (2,400 Views)

All Replies

@Player_uu8kw2f6 

You will need to call swtor cs and confirm why you cant get a refund, just to be sure you call swtor cs and not ea cs have provided the numbers below

Phone Support – For any Account, Payment, or Technical issues our Customer Service team is here for you! You can reach them via the following numbers:

• USA: 1-(855)-345-2186 (Phone support available from 10.00 CT - 19.00 CT)
  • UK: +44 (0)203 0141 826 (Phone support available from 15.00 GMT - 00.00 GMT)
  • Germany: +49 (0) 221 8282 9212 (Phone support available from 11.00 CET - 20.00 CET)
  • France: +33 (0) 4 81 68 10 51 (Phone support available from 11.00 CET - 20.00 CET)

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 4 (2,438 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I used the number you provide on most posts (1-(855)-345-2186), and they said that I was ineligible for refund on BOTH purchases because I logged into the game. I only logged into the game (character selection screen) when I purchased a subscriber offer, but not into the game itself. As for the cartel coins purchase, I don't understand why that is not refundable? Do you have a link that explains SWTOR's refund policy? If so, please do link it.

Message 3 of 4 (2,426 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Quick update -- was able to get the refund by talking to a much nicer and understanding Customer Support employee, who refunded me on BOTH of my purchases, despite the fact that the other employee that I spoke to last night said that I was ineligible for a refund on both purchases.

Message 4 of 4 (2,401 Views)