Re: [SWTOR] Tried to unlock Gamorrean Axe but it won't unlock.

by EA_Nils

Original Post

★★★ Novice
This exactly:

1. You purchased the axe on the initial charcter for 300cc
2. You then switched to another character and purchased the account unlock on that character

I initially bought it on my inquisitor for khem and them I just was trying to unlock it for my smuggler to give bowdarr
Message 11 of 15 (523 Views)

Hero

Normally how it works is that you unlock the item and it works, I have heard of people in the swtor forums mention that the unlock doesn't always work.  When I tested it on an armor set it worked fine.  I haven't tested the ax, I'll need to test that out and see how it works once, it could just very well be a bug.  In the meantime I'd submit an in game ticket on the character it didn't unlock for to get the ax without having to spend another 175

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 12 of 15 (520 Views)

★★★ Novice

I logged in this morning and it seemed to fix itself!

Message 13 of 15 (1,781 Views)

Hero
Awesome, congrats.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 14 of 15 (496 Views)

Community Manager

@maiv007 wrote:

I logged in this morning and it seemed to fix itself!

@maiv007 Thanks for sharing this with everyone. This is indeed the current workaround.

For anyone else experiencing this, please note that a simple relog won't be enough, either a full client restart, or temporarily logging into a character on another server will be required in order to refresh the session.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 15 of 15 (488 Views)