SWTOR Subscription Error (Can't pay for 1 month) UPDATE: Still not Working

by AkeenaBadaSada

Original Post

SWTOR Subscription Error (Can't pay for 1 month) UPDATE: Still not Working

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

So I try to subscribe to SWTOR for one month. I get to the "Pay Now" part and this is after I've inputed all my numbers and data from the credit card. Than it asks me if I agree with all of this and that, so than I click 'Pay Now" and I do, than it says error and that I need to try again. Well than I tried again, I tried again and again. Than I tried with a different credit card, didn't work, I tried with a different computer that I had in the house, didn't work. I thought I was going crazy. So than I tried my phone too, I used my LTE data and I used my internet. NOTHING WORK IS MY POINT HERE. So please if anyone knows how to fix this please tell me. I also understand that there will be maintenance tomorrow, and I've heard that with maintenance, some services will be down and that might be why. However, if I try again tomorrow after the patch and it doesn't work, than please still try to help me in any way possible in which I can just pay for one month and not do some Game-Time prepaid card. I also understand that this problem has happened in the past but there was never a true way of solving this. So please if there is a way around it, tell me, and if it's just SWTOR, the company of SWTOR, EA, etc or whoever else does Star Wars, please fix this issue and get a better paying system in which problems like this won't have to occur in the future and people don't have to get frustrated (like I did). Thank you!

Message 1 of 71 (19,448 Views)

Re: SWTOR Subscription Error/Problems (Can't pay for 1 month)

Champion (Retired)

@AkeenaBadaSada

Lol, I totally get your frustration, but this is a 'Web Browser' issue, easy fix... Grab your cellphone or tablet, even another pc if you have access to it and give that ago.. Use them to sotrt out your subscription.. kinda like checking Facebook at work..

Or you can go through the more annoying process of updating your web browser.

Message 2 of 71 (19,367 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same issues, across browsers, OS's, and devices. 

Message 3 of 71 (19,357 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thanks for the reply. I've tried that and it didn't work. I even updated my browser, I used my phone and another laptop I had around the house with a different web browser. I'm not sure if this is SWTOR's problem on their hands.
Message 4 of 71 (19,342 Views)

★★★ Novice

I know right! It's annoying and this has happened before. 2 of my friends subscribed on Monday and it worked for them. I dont know why it doesn't work for us.

Message 5 of 71 (19,334 Views)

★★★ Novice

It's after day 2 now, maintenance is finished. I tried again today, 5 times, once on my phone, the other 4 times on my laptop. Still nothing, I get the same error message everytime. Someone please help me! Devil

Message 6 of 71 (19,326 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem and my card is in working order. Technical support has not been able to tell me where the problem lies. Glad to see I'm not the only one.

Message 7 of 71 (19,317 Views)

★★★ Novice

Good to see I'm not the only one too. But like I said, I've read how this problem has occured in the past too. So EA and SWTOR need to step up their game in actually being able to communicate with their customers and fixing their stores so we can actually give them money and enjoy their games.

Message 8 of 71 (19,310 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having the same issue as well. Trying to get back into the game, since most content is do-able alone, but I can't subscribe Frown

Message 9 of 71 (19,298 Views)

Hero

The System, not sure if BW or Globel Collect, blocks you Card for a Time, I Think it was 24h, when you try to often, or abort the payment.

It seems like an necessary and helpful safety system but in case of an Browser Error, or too late register wrong payment choice, it becomes annoying.

So wait a Day, check your Browser, should solve that problem.

If you don't wish to wait you can try contacting BW via phone.

I don't work for EA/ BW, I'm only another player.

My Swtor referall Link
Message 10 of 71 (19,289 Views)