Re: SWTOR SUBSCRIPTION

by GGAISIX

Original Post

SWTOR SUBSCRIPTION

★★★ Novice

My payment isnt going through i keep getting an error saying"An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later. {0} "when the EA proscessing comes up i've checked with paypal and bank, they both can't see  or help with confirming the transaction of the payment any suggestions :L ? I have wasted my whole day trying to fix this .........

Message 1 of 11 (5,441 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Control_Delete74

Morning.

I have had this issue in the past before, it sucks and can be frustrating.. but this is honestly the simplest and easiest way to address this....its as easy as calling and ordering a pizza.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-the-old-republic/swtor-support/

*Updated Dec 2016*

This Link Contains all the numbers and options open to you for calling  one of the many Swtor call centers.

Or you can add +18553452186 to your contacts on Skype as this is how I do it from NZ.

*The team that handle the phones are really quick and helpful in these areas, whole things should take you less then 5 minutes if you use Skype.

Swtor Skype.jpg

Message 2 of 11 (5,412 Views)

★ Novice

I need an email address or phone number for EA.  Please advise.

Message 3 of 11 (4,094 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

Hey@carolesaber,

you can find the contact number for the customer support over here.

They can help you with anything account related or if you have technical issues.

~Kat

Message 4 of 11 (4,078 Views)

Re: Subscribe

★★★ Newbie

i tried to establish a connection to return to be a subscriber, in 3 different browser [Chrome, Firefox and Safari] but none of them generates the subscriber.

Shockingly, yesterday I thought about buying some 5500 Cartel Market Coins, which worked, so I do not see the problem of not being able to generate a subscrition.

Now while i was seaching for some answers "still do not make contacts for Latin America", [is this racism or discrimination to these users? ].

Finally found your post.

I still can not become a subscriber and even one such BITRAIDER is not released and several installation attempts go that do not help me.

Message 5 of 11 (3,231 Views)

★★★ Newbie

dude one for Mexico?

Message 6 of 11 (3,239 Views)

Re: SWTOR subscription payment error.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

and if in those numbers there no Mexico number, what should i do?

Be quiet and wait for [mod:removed]?

Message 7 of 11 (3,238 Views)

@GGAISIX

Cheapest way to call is likely setting up skype exactly as detailed in this thread.

If you need other numbers to call from mexico see below

• Phone Support – For any Account, Payment, or Technical issues our Customer Service team is here for you! You can reach them via the following numbers:

• USA: 1-(855)-345-2186 (Phone support available from 9.00 CT - 21.00 CT)
    • UK: +44 203 0141 826 (Phone support available from 15.00 GMT - 3.00 GMT)
    • Germany: +49 221 8282 9212 (Phone support available from 11.00 CET - 20.00 CET)
    • France: +33 4 81 68 10 51 (Phone support available from 11.00 CET - 20.00 CET)

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 8 of 11 (3,220 Views)

★ Novice

I just did this and (after downloading the skype app fro win 10) i was taking to support in less than 2 minutes and getting my issue resolved.

Message 9 of 11 (2,132 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Does using Skype for the call require you use your voice, like a regular phone call? Or can it be done fully through text chat? I'm deaf, so obviously a voice call is out of the question. I'm having the same problem as OP and it's frustrating as hell.

Message 10 of 11 (2,036 Views)