SWTOR MCR-100 Pet

by JakarSolice

Original Post

Accepted Solution

SWTOR MCR-100 Pet

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So I know there have been tons of problems with getting this mini-pet, but I've searched for answers and can't find anything. 

-I've scanned all possible Republic MCR-99 droids on my Scoundrel Alidrà

-This is my first character doing the scans, so I am positive that I got them all on this one toon.

-The only planets I need left are: Imperial Taris, Imperial Balmorra, Dromund Kaas, Hutta, Korriban, and a single MCR-99 droid on Corellia that is in the Imperial section(impossible to access as Republic)

-Finished the Shroud and Dreadseed questlines(not sure if that matters)

-Checked my mail multiple times. Been a few days now since I finished scans.

My only concern are that I:

1: Did all of the scans before completing the Shroud questline

2: Might be able to access the last one on Corellia.

(EDIT: Found a way to walk along the speeder tunnels to get to Incorp Islands. I have all Corellian droids)'

(RE: EDIT: Got the mail and the droid - it seems that the last Corellian one worked. In case anyone cares to look at this in need of help or whatnot, I used this guide to get to Incorporation Islands: How to get to Incorporation Islands on Corellia as a Republic player

Message 1 of 2 (821 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: SWTOR MCR-100 Pet

Hero

@JakarSolice

I'm glad the issue is resolved for you now.  You are correct you have to get all the droids except for the ones on imperial planets first and vice versa if doing it on an imperial character.  For reference I used this guide here

If you need guides in the future dulfy.net is a good place.  Either way that's good you got the droid.  Happy gaming Standard smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (845 Views)

All Replies

Re: SWTOR MCR-100 Pet

Hero

@JakarSolice

I'm glad the issue is resolved for you now.  You are correct you have to get all the droids except for the ones on imperial planets first and vice versa if doing it on an imperial character.  For reference I used this guide here

If you need guides in the future dulfy.net is a good place.  Either way that's good you got the droid.  Happy gaming Standard smile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 2 (846 Views)