SWTOR LAUNCHER LOADING LOOP

by claudelawless

Original Post

Accepted Solution

SWTOR LAUNCHER LOADING LOOP

★★★ Newbie

Hey, So I know it's not a PC issue, since its new, but the SWTOR Launcher won't log me in. When I hit log in, I loading symbol appears, never saw it before, and it just keeps loading. I've deleted the bitraider file, and tried the repair utility.

Message 1 of 18 (3,137 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: SWTOR LAUNCHER LOADING LOOP

[ Edited ]
Champion

Hey all! The SWTOR team is aware of this issue and is looking into it presently per this thread on the official forums.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 18 (3,088 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue. I was able to log in earlier today no issues and now it little symbol just keeps swirling then says "issue with login server"

Message 2 of 18 (3,127 Views)

★★★ Newbie

On the SWTOR Forums, The Dev Tracker, it shows the devs are aware of login issues, yet at the same time, there aren't any system alerts and the system status shows everything is running.

Message 3 of 18 (3,104 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Hey all! The SWTOR team is aware of this issue and is looking into it presently per this thread on the official forums.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 18 (3,089 Views)

★ Novice

Been f***ing about with it for the past few hours. Tried damn near everything I could think of, as well as online threads going from 2012 up to now. Decided to try a reinstall, wouldn't even start reinstalling. The way I finally got it to start reinstalling was manually going through the registry and my C and D drives (had it installed on D), and deleting everything remotely related to the following keywords: swtor, republic, star wars, bioware. Now it finally has started redownloading again, and  will see if a reinstall fixes it. After it finishes downloading in 2 days since this launcher is BY FAR the slowest than any other out there. It just does not want to go past 2.3 MBps. Turned off bitraider, even slower now, at 1300 KBps. EA really needs to get their head out of their * and fix this stuff. A lot of people actually pay for this game...

Message 5 of 18 (3,024 Views)

★★★ Newbie

STEAM is the only way it works for me.

Message 6 of 18 (2,765 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

has anyone heard whats going on yet? this started right after the new patch that came through for me tues11/03/2020. crossing fingers we can get somewhere with an answer and more importantly a correction

Message 7 of 18 (2,457 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having same loop issue. I thought my email linked to the game had been hacked preventing me logging in as I'd been ingame several hours earlier. So I changed the email used to another of mine as well as changing password for both the actual SWTOR acc as well as the Origin acc details held. Still no luck...so it wasn't a hacking issue. I've also tried a repair, which said repair was successful, but I'm still getting this darn loop. I've just come back to the game and paid for a months recurring subscription and so far I'm not impressed.

Message 8 of 18 (2,030 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem and it's been already 2 days and i tried every way to contact the developers or to see if something official appears but they don't seem to even be aware of the problem so it might take some more time until we could play again unfortunatelyFrown(

Message 9 of 18 (2,000 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Only i have the message "Log in service currently unavalaible"????

Message 10 of 18 (1,998 Views)