Re: SWTOR I can't retrieve my account

by proxos666

Original Post

Re: SWTORSK APP NO LONGER SET UP - CANNOT ACCESS ACCOUNT - MAY 2020

★★★★ Novice

I actually reactivated one of my other accounts, its not my main and I subscribed and sent a ticket in game too because why not pay 15 bucks just to try to resolve something I'd be able to resolve in literally 5 minutes anywhere else.

Literally everything I have since this game released is on the other account though, so all my pre-order stuff, all my CE stuff, all the Cartel stuff I've bought over the years. The fact that there isn't someone at EA or BioWare that has realized their Lost Security Key link is no longer showing up on the login page and hasn't fixed that when its obviously something they could do remotely from home is literally unbelievable.

Message 21 of 32 (822 Views)

Re: SWTORSK APP NO LONGER SET UP - CANNOT ACCESS ACCOUNT - MAY 2020

★★★ Novice

did making a ticket on another account help?

Message 22 of 32 (796 Views)

★★★ Novice
@proxos666

Support got back to me after four days from the verification. My issue has immediately been resolved. I have now retrieved my account. Thanks to EA and I hope everyone else with this issue may receive support as soon as possible.
Message 23 of 32 (761 Views)

★★★ Novice

Day 10 and i keep getting replies by bots either 

1. telling to to chat with them, there chat support is closed

2. guiding me to reset my password, i cant since i dont have the security key

3. insert random reply

zero help. EA is really taking the * here. Can someone who works here PLEASE, remove my security token before i give up on ever deciding to give this game a second chance

Message 24 of 32 (706 Views)

★★ Novice

Same, SikrouDeco

Message 25 of 32 (689 Views)

@TheDoodlez 

Hey there may be some confusion here , swtor support and EA support are separate support lines

Swtor support doesn't even have live chat support so that makes me think your talking to EA support who cant help you removing a security key

per the sticky https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Temporary-changes-to-support-options/m-p/8875833#M55113

email to support@swtor.com or ingame ticket is the only way to reach swtor support, when using email they will reply with a verification code that needs to be returned by email , then the issue would be scheduled for resolving. 

current times frames this process can take up to 10 days.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 26 of 32 (672 Views)

★★★ Novice

Then i really dont understand why i can pick SWTOR as my game, pick PC plattform, Pick account issues, Pick "cant login" and make a email ticket on their support website and not get help? I am also redirected to this SEVERAL times by EA support themselves after chatting to them to understand where to get help.

Its baffling to me how this whole experince has been. The left hand has no idea what the right hand is doing in this company, thats one thing that is sure. 

No luck at [edit: email address removed] either, they simply dont reply

at this point, im sorry to say, ive moved on to another game and decided not to come back and give SWTOR a try. 

For anyone still trying, i wish you the best of luck.

Message 27 of 32 (663 Views)

@TheDoodlez 

Good luck 

May The Force Be With You

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 28 of 32 (651 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello.

I have similar problem as I do not receive the One Time Password sent so I can log in my account. I did send an email to support and got an answer that they need my phone number to resolve the issue by phone... is this legit? Seems weird giving them my phone number.. Just making sure it's not a scam.

Thank you

Message 29 of 32 (547 Views)

@TheQcBearJew007 

Yes due to support phone lines not being manned they will call you at present 

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 30 of 32 (520 Views)