SWGoH Account Hacked -

by JumesMAy01

Original Post

SWGoH Account Hacked -

★★ Novice

My Account today just got accessed too and has now left my ccurent guild, name changed and portrait.. I'm still in control but it's fighting to who keeps disconnecting and I really don't know what to do since I can't them out of my account.~

I added a Png to show what my account looks like when I logged in, a russian name I don't recognise

Message 1 of 2 (609 Views)

Re: SWGoH Account Hacked -

Community Manager

Hi @JumesMAy01

Sorry to hear that. The advise in this help thread would apply here: (SWGOH) What to do if your think you might have been hacked. Please check it out and follow the steps outlined there. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (568 Views)