SWGOH login or facebook connect cannot login - Samsung S6

by GulSkiVader

Original Post

Accepted Solution

SWGOH login or facebook connect cannot login - Samsung S6

★ Novice

When I go to setup in upper left corner of main screen, I know there's a login and Facebook connect options so you can load game on different devices.  I am playing on a guest account because I can't login.  Is there something in Samsung s6 that doesn't allow those options.  

Also have never been able to use in-game chat or see messages in TW setup.  I  have been kicked out of a guild due to not knowing the directions. 

Thanks for any help

Message 1 of 5 (1,394 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: SWGOH login or facebook connect cannot login - Samsung S6

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@GulSkiVader we may need to take a look into this. Could you send a help ticket from your SWGOH account to contact an EA Help advisor. Please include the information you've added here to even link to this thread. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (1,326 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

Any help here?

Message 2 of 5 (1,371 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @GulSkiVader, thanks for bumping this. Could you get back to me on these questions

1. Have you been able to participate in guild chats in-game? Y/N?
  2. Have you connected your Google Play/Game Center account? Y/N?  (If not this EA Help Article will help walk you through that step)

- Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 5 (1,338 Views)

★ Novice

I've never been able to receive or send in-game chats.  I can't see TW messages in a territory so I've placed wrong squads.  I've been booted from a guild as they prob messaged me about raid etiquette, etv.

I have logged into Play store using my account but there's no way to link the Google login to the game login.  I have even removed game under 1 ID and installed game under the ID I want, then tried to login on another phone using that login but it won't work.  The only way this works is if I could login while within the game and then be able to bring that game to another device per login but since I can't login, I can't try the game under a new device.

Message 4 of 5 (1,329 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@GulSkiVader we may need to take a look into this. Could you send a help ticket from your SWGOH account to contact an EA Help advisor. Please include the information you've added here to even link to this thread. 

Message 5 of 5 (1,327 Views)