Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: SWGOH login or facebook connect cannot login - Samsung S6

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

SWGOH login or facebook connect cannot login - Samsung S6

★★★★ Novice

When I go to setup in upper left corner of main screen, I know there's a login and Facebook connect options so you can load game on different devices.  I am playing on a guest account because I can't login.  Is there something in Samsung s6 that doesn't allow those options.  

Also have never been able to use in-game chat or see messages in TW setup.  I  have been kicked out of a guild due to not knowing the directions. 

Thanks for any help

Message 1 of 5 (226 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@GulSkiVader we may need to take a look into this. Could you send a help ticket from your SWGOH account to contact an EA Help advisor. Please include the information you've added here to even link to this thread. 

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (158 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

Any help here?

Message 2 of 5 (203 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @GulSkiVader, thanks for bumping this. Could you get back to me on these questions

1. Have you been able to participate in guild chats in-game? Y/N?
  2. Have you connected your Google Play/Game Center account? Y/N?  (If not this EA Help Article will help walk you through that step)

- Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 5 (170 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've never been able to receive or send in-game chats.  I can't see TW messages in a territory so I've placed wrong squads.  I've been booted from a guild as they prob messaged me about raid etiquette, etv.

I have logged into Play store using my account but there's no way to link the Google login to the game login.  I have even removed game under 1 ID and installed game under the ID I want, then tried to login on another phone using that login but it won't work.  The only way this works is if I could login while within the game and then be able to bring that game to another device per login but since I can't login, I can't try the game under a new device.

Message 4 of 5 (161 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@GulSkiVader we may need to take a look into this. Could you send a help ticket from your SWGOH account to contact an EA Help advisor. Please include the information you've added here to even link to this thread. 

Message 5 of 5 (159 Views)

HOW TO CONTACT SUPPORT

Having trouble in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes?

Contact EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Find your Player ID

Here's how to find your unique Player ID in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.

Learn more on EA Help

ea-help-promo

Find your Ally Code

Here's how to find your Ally Code in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.

Learn more on EA Help