Re: SWGOH game freezes during arena battles

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

SWGOH game freezes during arena battles

★★★★★ Novice

Every day while arena squads battles game freezes and I can't continue a battle. Have to restart game ans so I lose tries

Message 1 of 9 (915 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @e_antoshchuk, your game is freezing daily for you? How long has that been happening for/when did it start? And can you talk me through the troubleshooting steps you've performed? You mentioned restarting the game as one.
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 9 (873 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Today there was no freezing. It started since last update. Before arena I restart the game

Message 3 of 9 (867 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @e_antoshchuk, ok so if it was ok before the update something occured since that's affecting your play. I'd like to try some troubleshooting to see if that helps correct things and limit the freezing. Can I ask what device you are playing on?

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 9 (865 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
OnePlus 5T (Android pie)
Message 5 of 9 (860 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Thanks @e_antoshchuk. For game freezes I've found clearing the cache and restarting the device did the trick but we do have a EA Help article that covers all Android troubleshooting steps for our mobile games: "Troubleshooting EA mobile games on Android devices". Should clearing the cache not fix things it'd be a good idea to try the other steps just in case.    

Message 6 of 9 (851 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I've cleared the cache and restarted my phone. Also restarted the game before arena battle. There was no freezing today
Message 7 of 9 (825 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

It didn't help. Today the game freezed again

Message 8 of 9 (803 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hmmm, if the Troubleshooting steps have not improved the game freezes on your OnePlus device, you might have a bug on your hands. We do have an existing Bug report thread for One Plus devices that are experiencing Game Freezing issues. Please pop into this Bug Report thread, select 'Me Too' and join in the discussion there. If there is any information needed or to be shared on this, it would be in there. 

Message 9 of 9 (791 Views)